Carbon Monoxide - Silent But Deadly!

There may be an intruder lurking in your home from which no burglar alarm can protect you!

CARBON MONOXIDE (CO)

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is invisible, tasteless and odourless and it can kill you in a very short space of time. Headaches, Sickness and Tiredness are all symptoms of low exposure to this deadly gas. Health & Safety Experts advise you to have your chimney, flue, boiler and gas appliances checked annually to ensure safe operation.

Dangerous amounts of Carbon Monoxide can accumulate due to many factors such as poor insulation, poor maintenance or failure of an appliance in service, incomplete fuel burning or poor ventilation preventing the escape of gases.

Having no smell, taste or colour in today's world of constantly improving home insulation and double glazing, it is more important than ever to have good fresh air ventilation, maintain all appliances regularly and to have completely reliable detector alarms installed to give an early indication of Carbon Monoxide build up towards dangerous levels.

This nasty gas kills by entering the lungs via the normal breathing mechanism and displacing oxygen from the bloodstream. This interruption of the normal oxygen supply puts the vital functions of the heart, brain and other organs at severe risk.

THE SAFEST SOLUTION

ONLY A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR CAN ALERT YOU TO THE PRESENCE OF THIS DEADLY GAS.


Carbon Safety can supply and professionally install a top of the range Carbon Monoxide Detector in your home from as little as £49.

To order your Carbon Monoxide Detector email us NOW!!

Discounts are available for anyone over the age of 65 so act NOW.